finally im back to blogging like after so long.
The first thing is that Jo Yin is finally having to make braces! YAY! To her, this is something quite accompliment because she is so super scared of pain.
So now she had put the blue separator and its quite painful to eat solid food. This coming put need to extract another 2 teeth!
Monday (which is this coming, school is gonna reopen. I have 3 days of school, 1 day for fyp. As for my dear, he gt school every day. ha! Speaking of him, I feel very empty without him. Nope! Not what you're all thinking! Is that we both have not seen each other for ard 4 days! Becos of his fop and club stuff and work! And, he left his precious phone is RP! LOL! Thats why i feel weird w/o him msging me. :(
I miss him aplenty!!
APLENTY!! :D

X.O.X.O
my unique story, 8:57 PM.