CNY DAY 2
This day i went to my boyfriend, Niko's house!
So as usual waiting for him to prepare and such!!
I really missed him. hehe ^.^
It was very very sweet of dear's relative(popo & 4th aunt) to give me ang baos as i nv see them on the first day. So they passed to dear! Its like usually they see you den they give. Aww~
So i took dear counting his ang baos money for the 1st day. hehe. I helped him count too! lovesloves!! ❤
Me:) by his side all the time.
And we started taking pictures!!! :DD
I
❤ dear
I gonna stick to him hard!!
❤



Soon after we went to dear's relative (ah peh) house over at hougang. We were the first to be there than the others. haha! So of cos i started to collect ang baos from his ah peh and his wife.
Soon after, all the others came. And i realised i miss them all!! Okay they all already part of me. LOL. We played BLACKJACK. I won $9. Dear won ard $8 too!!
Dear send me home and he forgot to being oranges to bring to my house to bai nian. Anw, there's next year!! :)

That my boyfriend love. ❤
Whenever I see dear, I would quickly run go over to find him cos I wan to see him fast!
I see him makes me happy.
So many reasons ask him to love him even more
but there is no need to
cos he's ald stolen my heart.
iloveyou,dearie.
my unique story, 8:52 PM.