HAPPY 2 YEARS ANNIVERSARY!!
It's like so fast that its been 2 years ald!
Im just so fortunate to have you.
really.
Went out the whole day. Lunch we had the HK Xin Wang Cafe at northpoint cos we were SUPER hungry.
I'll show you the pictures cos i want to share my happiness with all of you! ❤
Thats me and my dear at the cafe!
Ain't he sweet to wear the same colour as me to suit my dress!! :)

He and his FRENCH TOAST!!

I swear the FRENCH TOAST is so super HUGE.

My NOODLES CURRY CHICKEN.

His CHEESE PORK CHOP BAKED RICE.

BO LO BUN(PINEAPPLE BUN)

My FRIED DUMPLING and OUR MILK TEA! SHIOK! :D

ME AND LOVE
❤

MY LOVE
❤

After the lunch, we went to bugis and then to city hall.
MY NIKO LOVE
❤




After we ate our lunch, we were SUPER DUPER FULL! And we also could not MOVE! omg. So becos of that, we never eat dinner. I pester dear to eat ice cream with me! So we went marvelous cream at citylink. I wanted to put the video which i recorded. But i dono how. :(


The TYPES of ice cream.

ME AND DEAR while waiting.

TA-DAA!!! STRWBERRY MILLEFEUILLE CREAM!

While we were walking and strolling the malls, Dear brought this bag from club marc for me at marina square. :D I love him so much la!! So..this is the bag!!

The fabric bangles that i wanted so much!! Its from him too!!

During this 2 years is a very long way to come.
It needs TRUST, UNDERSTANDING, FORGIVE and FORGET and more.
No words can describe how much i love him and
you meant alot to me.
You said you love me and
i believe so.
I want many many people to envy me
and please do..
cos i love my boyfriend infinity.
You are my first and i really hope the one i spend with forever.
I LOVE YOU NICHOLAS CHAN! ❤
My dear:
--Happy 2 year anni too baobei. :) i love you very bery much alot also many too :3:3--
Happy 2 year anni my love❤ :D
my unique story, 5:34 PM.